
I so love reading blogs and hate coming up with titles for my posts.
This made me laugh out loud: update-in-our-ongoing-studies-of...
This one made me choke (note: diet coke doesn't make a good monitor cleaner): Worst. Happy Hour. Ever.
This one made me happy in a twisted way: spring-break-killed-my-brain Because I was so there last week, and I live what she says about the students.
Another note: I say "so" too much.
Got a note from Anon (would you come up with a frickin screen name already? How about Siskbert or something...) He is back at work and feeling good. But apparently too busy to read bolgs, or at least comment on them.
My girl child is sick. Woke up with a fever and a sore throat in the middle of the night. She likes to scare me with, "My neck hurts." I have learned to ask if it hurts when she swallows. This girl gets a fever at the drop of a hat, and a high one. I wish she would stop that. She gets the fevers I don't. I never get a fever. Not when I was in the hospital with pneumonia, never... oh wait. I had one with a breast infection after the girl child was born. That is how I knew it was serious. Anyway she is home sick with daddy today. Feel a little guilty leaving her.
I have an earache, but more pressure than pain. Wonder if it is connected to the LOUD RINGING in my ears.
I am taking nominations for a new posting name. Tonkelu really got here first and I feel so unoriginal.
That's all for now. I am sure I will come up with more boring, random thoughts I have to share later. kkthxbai.


4 comments:
Oooo. Tis a challenge. I'll work on it.
How about "Former Bugeater"? Nah. "Show Me Bitch"? Nope. Hmm. "Anon-sis"? Tee hee.
No, seriously, I WILL work on it.
Okay - the last one made me laugh out loud.
Catholic School Girl . . . NOT?
Oooo. Sisters Anonymous. You're trying to kick the habit! (Since he's been sick, maybe that's not so funny. Err. Yes it is.)
Post a Comment