
I am so sad! I love Lost. I watched it religiously from the beginning. "Don't bug me, Lost is on!" Seriously everything in my life halted to sit in front of the TV. Then children happened. And somewhere in the 2nd season, I missed some episodes. I Tivo'd them, but never was able to watch them. You remember those years... if there wasn't a big purple dinosaur or puppet monsters or animated, then you didn't watch it.
I had the first 2 boxed sets of LOST and decided I was going to get back into it since the kiddos finally seemed to have a regular reasonable bedtime. MJ decided he would like to watch Lost too. But he had never really watched it before, so we had to go back to Season 1, Edisode 1. Which I ended up being glad I did.
Fast forward. We have 2 episodes left of Season 3. Season 4 is what is currently on TV and they are only a couple of episodes into it. In about a week or so, I will have no new Lost episodes to watch and I will have to wait like everyone else. WAHHHHH!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment