

This little guy was apparently nosing around in the dirt. He is just an ordinary Missouri squirrel. Unfortunately we don't have any flaming ones here. So sad.

It actually looks like it might rain. Nah! Can't have that. It will just make me cranky again.
Funny thing this morning. I had a set of twins come to visit with me at 8:30. They wanted to come in and chat about their programs together. I had our office chick (she is amazing btw) tell them, "Uh no, not gonna happen." Okay, actually those were my words, I am sure she was much more diplomatic. But twins asking questions about 2 different programs? It would have been just mass confusion.
What was I talking about? Oh, yeah...
So I finished up my meeting with the first guy, and he went back out to the lobby, which is one foot from my door. I got up to go get the other guy and I hear, "Dude, is she nice?" At the same time I come around the corner.
My response? "No, I am really mean. Worst one here." Hehehe. He thought I was kidding.


10 comments:
Our trees still haven't flowered! Funny how just that little difference in location makes a difference.
I bet that despite all attempts at grumpiness, you manage to be a very good advisor. I bet you're an even better teacher! Have you given any more thought to that?
Oh, and that "looks like rain" that you mentioned? Lots of rain here. Glutter clogged. Wet basement that we just discovered. Arrgh. New roof and gutters coming within the next 2 months (or our homeowner's insurance co gives us the boot). Ka-ching!
Oh, everyone thinks I am better at these things than I do. Suppose that is normal. I am pretty good at teaching I think, if I don't have behavior issues. I am terrible at classroom management, and just get really upset if I have to deal with it.
And yeah, I think about it, everytime I get a paycheck... and when I remember the parts I like. I do wonder what it would be like at a different school with a different socio-economic make up...
I think you might really like it in a GOOD neighborhood, in a GOOD school district!
And I think you'd be great in the classroom.
Hmmm... I should complete my certification here anyway, just so I do have options. Actually it is no big deal, I have done everything except the fingerprinting (because that actually requires me to go somewhere).
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Back to the important part here, folks! Twins. Guys. Were they hot?!
I am no judge anymore if 18 year old boys are hot. They were cute.
18? Erk. Urgh. Ugh. Neh-ver-mind! Blah.
They're college students, Anon. WHAT did you expect?
Worried about whether I am nice or not... lol.
Post a Comment