
I get to leave the house, but I have to come to work.
Shiny Happy Fits of Rage
"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing."-Agatha Christie
7 comments:
YAY! No kitten Monday!
Oh puhhhleeze! I can find an LOL cat. Don't send me a challenge like that.
I am sorry. Please keep polar bear butt. I like polar butt.
Um. Err. Let's see if I've got this right. You like polar bear butt. But not a wolf wait wait
I mean Volf.
wuh? Volf?
I like polar bear butt too.
Were you seriously up at 2:13 a.m.?
And why do I have to do word verification on my own blog?
Mathgeek--Anonymous and I had a conversation recently and it was a continuation on that. Long story.
Post a Comment