Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Anon :D

After gripping mentally all day yesterday from the lack of news, I realized as I was leaving for the day that my phone was still on silent from Friday (tells you how much I use my phone). Anon had left me 4 text message from before the procedure and one voice from after.

Sounds like he was a little anxious before he went in (hence the 4 texts), but that everything went well. Meaning he felt good enough afterwards to call me from recovery. Very impressed with that! What I do not know is if they were actually able to accomplish anything during, re: fix the problem.

I didn't want to interrupt the resting phase, so I didn't call back, just sent a "love you, mean it" message.

Lil' Bro feel free to post the details in the comments. Everyone wants an update.

Thanks for being there for me always. Love you sweetness!


So another anxiousness down.

Mom is all better. My skin spot was just a superficial non-malignant one. Left is: My baby turns 5 on the 7th, MJ has his biopsy on the 12th, I have jury duty the 13th through 16th, dad has his thyroid thing at the end of May. Me thinks May will be busy. I can do this! And at the end of the month a get a reward! Can you guess what it is?

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I know, I know, I know!!! You get to come see ME and Mathgeek!!!! And maybe meet Tonkelu too? I asked her if they were free for a BBQ. Kids the same ages, kids with a peanut allergy just like you and Mathgeek. YEAH.

ANON, I DEMAND details. Get better and respond soon. Please?!?

Leslie said...

Oh, and you do know that Memorial day weekend is not actually the last weekend of May this year? So we are talking something like the 24th, right?

Seriously said...

Yep, yep. Whenever it is, I will be there!!! I just know it is after all that other crap (need to check the date of my dad's thingy).

Amazingly, peanuts are okay with us. The kiddos don't need to avoid anything.

Thinking of changing my posting name, I feel like a big ol' copy cat. Any ideas?

Anonymous said...

The surgery came off without a hitch. It was exactly what they thought it was. And they fixed it just as they thought they would. And there were absolutely no complications, just they expected there wouldn't be. :)