I was bored last night... okay I was really avoiding anything that I was supposed to be doing. And I made my SL character into Tonks. I think I look quite lovely, if a little battle worn.
Blogzilla?Mayhaps... Obsessive?Definitely! I believe life should come with a soundtrack. I prefer the fantasy world to the real one. I really want a lightsaber or a sword. Lessons on how to use them would be good. Oooo, I know some of those cool Steampunk googles. I love stuff, gadgets, electronics, buttons, lights, the coolest, the latest, and the greatest. As long as it is environmentally and socially friendly, cuz that's just the way I roll. I am easily distracted... ooo look shiny… a mom, writer, reader, watcher, creator, teacher, voyeur, dreamer, Husker, whatever. Umm, I obsess. As soon as I find something I think is totally cool, I will buy every book, movie, or visit every website and absolutely bore you to tears with it. Don't fret, it will pass. Just in time for the next obsession to demand attention. Please keep you negative energy away from me. kkthx. Finding people and things that make me laugh is one my greatest joys. If you got something, bring it! Don't worry, I am easily amused.
This be where I whine, bitch, complain, rant and vent. (Sometime I like to talk like a pirate. Argh!) You don't have to actually read it, just pretend like you do. kkthxbai
"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing."
-Agatha Christie
What Makes MeMe
* I love Fantasy and Magic * I love to Read * I love Music * I could live on guacamole and chips, yogurt, ice cream, and diet Coke * I hate talking on the phone * I hate new situations and meeting new people * I hate change * I am crazy * I love my friends and hold them tight * My children are my raison d'etre
No comments:
Post a Comment