
I have been adding columns of numbers and filling out forms all day and I am starting to go cross-eyed. And I have been arguing with this guy on a bulletin board/forum thingy and he is pissing me off for no good reason other than he won't realize that he is WRONG! And he picks little things I say that have nothing to do with the point and throw them back at me. This is making my migraine from yesterday threaten to come back.
And none of this is really important, I think I just want someone to be mad at. Don't know why, probably just PMS.
In other news, MJ is in St. Louis this afternoon talking to the doctors at Barnes hospital and looking at the facilities. I think he make a decision soon about where to do the transplant. YAY!!!!!
Got to read a blog by an internet friend totally slamming Missouri and MU (and one dig at Nebraska). Did I mention he is a serious KU fan? A KU basketball fan? He lives in Lawrence and attends all the home games. His screen name is HawksRock. He didn't mention me by name, but I know... Are We Not Men?
Anyway. I feel better now. I hope you have a lovely weekend. I am going back to my numbers now.


No comments:
Post a Comment