Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Allergies


At least I assume it is allergies. My eyes are burning so bad today, that they will not stop watering and my nose is having sympathy pains. I took Alavert this morning, but it doesn't seem to be doing any good. Add to that I am staring at numbers and my computer monitor all day... my eyes be not happy!

I am so tired, I do not know what that is about. I think I got enough sleep last night. I don't remember staying up late. I wonder if I kept waking up and I am just not remembering it correctly.

Random thought - The best part of my day? (Other then chatting with you...) When I get to pick my kids up from school (MJ usually does), and they come running to me screaming "MOMMY!!"

I have 5 minutes left of my lunch, I think I shall go visit the candy machine and get a little pick me up. And then stop of in the dean's office and get another box of kleenex.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You took an Alavert. It's not out of the question for it to make you sleepy. Especially when you first start taking it. And you have to give it a couple days to really take affect. Of course with me it takes three days and I'm a hyper combative talkative monkey the whole morning long.

Leslie said...

A hyper combative talkative monkey? He worries me.

Seriously said...

Sounds like normal ol' Anon to me. (I am supposed to take it everyday? I have been only taking it when I felt allergyish.)

Anonymous said...

You should take it during the start of the allergy season which is now and keep at it for a few days to see if you feel better. If not, well, you're screwed. And I'm a one man monkey jamboree!