Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Odd Questions


I saw this on someone's blog and I love these things. I am definitely TMI. I think I like to over-analyze myself.

Are your parents married or divorced?:
-Married

Are you a vegetarian?:
-I hate vegetables

Do you believe in Heaven?:
-Yep

Have you ever come close to dying?:
-Who knows? I had to have a c-section and there was no way that baby was coming out the old-fashioned way. My head was buried under a large pile of sand when I was a kid, and I got caught in an underwater tunnel in the Caribbean. But both those times (I guess all those times) there was some there to yank me out.

What jewelry do you wear 24/7?:
-Diamond stud earrings, necklace, wedding rings, thumb ring, toe ring, two bracelets. Basically all of it. I take off my watch and engagement ring at night.

Are you eating?:
-When am I not eating

Do you eat the stems of broccoli:
-For the second time, I hate vegetables.

Do you wear makeup?:
-Most of the time, usually just eyes though. I am lazy and tend to over-sleep.

Would you ever have plastic surgery?:
-Yes

What do you wear to bed?:
-Jammies

Have you ever done anything illegal?:
-Did you drink before you were 21 and turn right on red? What do you think?

Can you roll your tongue?:
-Uh huh

Do You have a boyfriend or girlfriend?:
-No my husband doesn't like it when I date

Do you believe in Abortions?:
-Believe in them? Like the tooth fairy? What an odd question...

What is your Hair color?:
-Brown I guess

Future child’s name, boy and girl?:
-whose?

Do you smoke?:
-Not anymore

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?:
-Anywhere but here

Do you sleep with stuffed animals?:
-Does my husband count? I do cuddle a soft pillow

If you won the lottery, what would you do first?:
-Sit down

Gold or silver?:
-White gold

Hamburger or hot dog?:
Hamburger, I guess

If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?:
-Ice cream or guacamole

City, beach or country?:
-Beach, no country. Wait, beach. Let's just say, not the city.

What was the last thing you touched?:
-Keyboard. Duh!

Where did you eat last?:
-My desk

When’s the last time you cried?:
I don't cry. I have no emotions.

Do you read blogs?:
Yep.

Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?:
Other than a tshirt and jeans?

Ever been involved with the police?:
Never dated a cop...

What’s your favorite shampoo/conditioner and soap?:
Anything that smells good.

Do you talk in your sleep?:
Don't think so

Ocean or pool?:
-To look at or be in. I want to look at the ocean, but I am terrified of the things that live in there.

What’s your favorite song at the moment:
-I can only pick one? Something by the GooGoo Dolls or Foo Fighters. Although I always request Precious by the Pretenders.

Have you ever had a cavity?:
-Unfortunately

Window seat or aisle seats?:
-Window

Ever met anyone famous?:
-Hmmm... I don't think so. If so, they were just minorly famous.

Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?:
-Still working on it

Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?:
-Twirl

What is your fav. sport to play?:
-Snow Ski

Basketball or football?:
-Football, of the college variety

When was the last time you went to the bathroom?:
-Today (why anyone would anyone care)

Do you drive a stick?:
I can. I don't right now.

Cake or ice cream?:
Weren't you paying attention? ICE CREAM

Are you self-conscious?:
Absolutely

Do you like any of your close friends?:
Okay, this one is just stupid

Have you ever given money to a bum?:
-No

Have you been in love?:
-Yes.

Where do you wish you were?:
-Anywhere but here

On myspace why is the 1st person on ur top 8 there?:
-I don't use my space.

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?:
-No thank goodness

Can you tango?:
-No, but I watch it on TV

Last gift you received?:
-Kisses, from my kiddos

What occasion did you receive your gift?:
-Wednesday

Last thing you spent lots of money on?:
-Books

Where do you live?:
-In my house

Last wedding attended.:
-Oh geez, I don't remember

Favorite restaurant?:
-Something Mexican, but nothing here

What is your favorite kind of car?:
-Toyota Highlander

Most hated food(s):
-Still aren't listening are you? VEGETABLES!!!!

Most loved food(s)?:
-I give up.

Can you sing?:
-Can I, sure. Should I? When people are around? No.

Person on your mind?:
-L, cause she is the only one that will read this :)

What’s your least fav. chores?:
-All of them

Favorite drink?:
-Diet Coke

Currently have a Crush?:
-Yes, my kiddos

How long was your longest drive in a car?:
-Miles or at one time? Calif to Missori in miles, but 12 hours at one time, from Colorado to California

Why do you do Myspace surveys?:
-Do I?

Do you know who Nick Tyo is?:
-No, and it didn't help to google him either.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You're right. I read it. And I can see you've been Multiplying. I'm gonna want your thoughts on all that. :P