Monday, April 6, 2009

What I want, what I want, what I really, really want

Yes I do think in song lyrics and movie quotes...

I asked Jemez tolday if there were any jobs out there where people were just nice and didn't bitch. She said, "No."

But if you asked me so what is it you really want to do... I would say this:
I want my own business where I get to make things.
1. Machine Quilting - someone makes the pretty pieced top and then I turn it into a blanket or comforter (the machine I want costs about the same as a new car) For those completely unfamiliar with the concept, the machine makes the pretty designs that attaches the layers of top fabric, filling, and bottom fabric together)

2. Gift Baskets and Gifty Goodies- there are crocheted bundles for kitchen or bath
For a bathroom - baskets, and washclothes, and rugs, and various other technical stuff


For the kitchen - placemates, and dishclothes, and baskets, and rugs

And bags

Yeah I know, crocheted crap. Not exactly everybody's idea of style. Plus this is the WORST economy to try to start up a home internet business with stuff no one NEEDS.

But you asked.

You didn't?

Oh....

Nevermind.

No comments: