Friday, April 10, 2009

"Let go of the demons that haunt your heart"
First two characters = "Let go" or "Release", Second character = "heart", Third charcter = "demons"

"No Regrets in Life"
First Character = "one/all", Second Character = "life", Third character = "no", Last character = "regrets"




In this last one, Version one on the left can be used for the mood, environment, or a person's inner feel.

Version two on the right is usually used to refer to a person's inner tranquility and serenity, but not used for the environment which is not personal.

I didn't get the character breakdown that I got with the first two, so I am not sure, exactly what the top characters translate as.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay, so ever since you showed me the possible tat ideas, i am consumed with envy. i want another one really bad.... feel like a female bonding experience? you know i love the 2nd 'serenity' idea, and the demons of your heart idea... cuz ya know, i have angst. (have you read my blog? LOL) soo.... female bonding? same tat, same place... maybe they'll give us a two-fer deal?

wv: rejec LOL!

Seriously said...

Yes :D

I am meeting with the tattoo artist next week, to go over designs and then make the appointment from there.

And I got a couple more ideas ;)