Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Give me a teensy bit of freedom

The husband got in the car to head to a big silver plane to whisk him aways to sunny california for a week. (that is just the set up, not the point.)

I took the munchkins to school (grandma and grandpa are picking them up this afternoon. also not the point, just part of the set up.)

I immediately went shopping. When I am feeling bad about myself physically or feel restricted, I need something pretty. It's an issue I know.

I bought SILVER sandals! O.M.F.G.!!!!!! I have never bought anything silver (well other than silver silver) before. I feel so so so so decadent. Pictures to come later.

I am off to meet with Dr. Maria and whine about how awful my life is.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I have been lusting after silver sandles all this almost-spring. Do you mind if I copy?

Seriously said...

We could be twinsies!