Monday, April 13, 2009

oh just guess

MJ: Can I talk to you a minute
Moi: uh huh (reluntantly, cringing, this is never a good thing)
MJ: There is this job that I really, really want
Moi: Really, what is it?
MJ: Director of Education Astro...blah, blah, blah (seriously the title went completely over my head)
I would be in charge of people and stuff (and there was more but it was still going over my head)
One thing... (isn't there always)
It is San Francisco
Moi: I... wait... San Fra... what?
MJ: San Francisco is cool though right? You would move there right?

4 comments:

Dibs said...

Such good timing... You don't have to decide this right now and it's not fair to ask you to. He can apply for it, I s'pose, but that's not to say he'd get it and that's not to say you'd go...

Read your facebook this morning... please don't feel guilty about taking the time for you. I hope this is a good week for you.

Anonymous said...

I sincerely hope you're blissed out from a three hour nap, a lovely glass of wine and relishing some quiet. And I really, really hope you're not stressing about this too much. Focus on you and what you need right now.

Leslie said...

This is the post where I have tried to respond a hundred zillion times on my phone and your damn blog will not let me.

&%%^$##@!@#!$%^&(&*^%$%#

Ok. I'm over that now.

And here is what I wanted to say in my own, very selfish way, "NOOOOOOO!"

Seriously said...

He emailed me a cover letter to read over today. "Oh lovely, dear, it's just wonderful!"

Laggin his questions to you are the closest things to a good idea he has had in a long time, but I am so shell-shocked by all this right now, that I couldn't even work up a positivie response of any kind.

Meh!