Thursday, April 23, 2009

sigh

Last nights conversation

Moi: I am getting my tattoo tomorrow at 6:30, should take long she said, maybe a half hour
MJ: k. Do I get to know what you are doing?
Moi: I am have the Chinese symbol for courage done

Note: the correct response would have been "Awesome" or some such similar thing. The actual response?

MJ: Well I guess that would be appropriate for right now. *laughs*

I will post pictures soon, assuming something doesn't go wrong and it get's cancelled or whatever.

3 comments:

DKC said...

I'm going to refrain from saying anything regarding the response because I what I want to say is:
Tattoos are AWESOME! Yay for you!! I have three and I love each one. FYI - it's gonna hurt. But it's worth it.

RockinMama said...

Thanks for including me...it was awesome to hear your voice yesterday. A bright spot after my son losing his mind about his fruit slushy.
Vicarious for now, but maybe one of these days I'll call you with the news that I'm going in for my second one.
I know it will turn out beautiful!
LYMY!!!

RockinMama said...

P.S. Um, ya...forgot to mention, the response...pffft!