Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What the frack is going to happen next?


I may have started this story yesterday, but suffice it to say that -

Instead of my lovely warm gentle wake me up morning shower this a.m., I had to go all pioneer woman and wash my hair hunched over the bath tub with water I had heated in a tea kettle on the stove and with my daughters 2 in 1 strawberry kiddo shampoo because I thought it would rinse out easier than mine and I didn't have enough water to rinse twice, and then give myself a spritz with the Dove Cucumber and Melon Body spray lest I offend anyone with my unwashed self.

I want to go cry but I am trying to be strong for someone else's eldest daughter even though she doesn't know it or really care whether I am or not.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Tell me this is getting fixed today. Please?
chediol=an actor, right?

Rowan said...

Theoretically the Lowe's people are supposed to send the Whirlpool man out from Sears to take care of it today.

unolder = needs no explanation

mathgeek said...

Mmm, cucumber melon. That's almost as good as a shower.

Moriessi = the way my house is looking after barely surviving my first quarter end at work.

(really, it makes me think of Morrissey. Girlfriend in a coma...)