The husband has strong opinions on many things. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
But the tirades are wasted on me because frankly I frequently don't give a flying fuck. Hey, I just voted for the first time this year; I am working on it.
He has decided to rant on the blogosphere and you can gather in with the debate and compare views by visiting his site, aptly named,
"What the Fuck?"
How's that for subtlety and tact?He also has a slightly gentler site
"Just Flowing Along"
chronicling his adventure with mylodysplastic syndrome (MDS). Feel free to follow along. I will not link them directly here. This is, if not my happy place, it is my safe place. So to see his shite you have to travel to Wild Bites (click at the righ under the Rowan Tree) and look for MJ's corner. It is at the top of the white sidebar.


3 comments:
I looked but I probably won't again. Because I don't want to say, "YOU...who believes the world owes you the right not to work, yet to be taken care of ... dare to question the claimed entitlements of others?". Hypocrisy drives me nuts. (Sorry. I'm a bit pissy this morning.)
And now you know why I tune it all out. I hear this kind of shit constantly alllllllll day. Repeatedly. On every topic imaginable.
Hee hee-word verification is "jugalo". Like a gigolo but bearing jugs of something.
A jugalo is a gigalo with man boobs. Silly. EVERYONE knows that.
jiners...sinners with red hair?
Post a Comment