Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stoopid Boys!

So last night I say to MJ, "Either my hair looks halfway decent or they are really good at lying through their teeth with a straight face." Yes, completely fishing for a compliment. He says something (of course I forget what) alluding to the lying part, to which I respond, "Wrong answer!" So he says, and I quote, "It takes me a while to get used to changes. Ask me again in a couple of days." This time I didn't even bother to respond.

I guess the part where I said, "Make sure you say something nice," immediately after I did it, did not sink in. I am still waiting from some sort of positive comment from him.

I tried to find the color on the Feria/L'Oreal website, but of course they don't list their products.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Your red hair; my almost sexy butt. They aren't real suave, are they?

Anonymous said...

Boys are dumb. Hmm, talk about the wrong attitude for ME to have.

Leslie said...

Anon,
Are boys dumb in their relationships with boys too? Or is it just hetero boys that are dumb?