Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I am having an identity crisis


Hence the poll ->
My screen name is in flux. I like something magic related, therefore I had chose Tonks. But I have realized that a friend of Laggin's and poster that I frequent was already Tonks. I feel like a copycat and extremely unoriginal.

Since I have such a hard time picking screen names in general, making decisions, and being okay with decisions after I make them... I am trying out the screen names before I commit. Since it is really just us, I figured I wouldn't throw too many peoples. Especially since one person in particular, who shall remain nameless, and is having a really crappy two weeks, won't even use a screen name. He is sooo going to hurt me.

Laggin likes names that play on the title of the blog or clever word switch-up -> the play on "terrified". I deleted the poll and redid it to include with the additional Tara name. BTW, "Rowan" is the main character and a witch in Ann Rice's The Witching Hour, which is one of my favorite books. Tote Sirius is a play on "totally serious." Masked Witch is the title of the pic under my "About Me" to the right --> that I like, and had the magicky thing (and I thought the mask reference was clever). What was the other one? Oh, Ice Queen-played on my lack of public emotions and pretended bitchiness.

On another note... MJ is getting insecure, and is likely to start snooping through my stuff. (Every once in a while he gets paranoid that I am doing something, or someone [like I would have time], behind his back and I am going to leave him, and starts looking for evidence.) I had a My Space account once that I posted song lyrics that I liked. That is all that was there. There was not even a profile filled out. He just about lost it. (Do I ever share his good traits?) I actually went and changed all my passwords last night to anything that I want to keep private. (it does sound like I am hiding something, doesn't it? but, basically, it was just anything that I thought could be traced back here. Sigh...)

So, I may have to change this to a private blog, although I have a thought that if he snoops in my things and reads private stuffage, then he deserves what he finds. Anyway if I do, I will send emails to all 3 of you, with invitations to read it. Or geez, move it all together. Which I guess wouldn't be that big of a deal since I have a crap-load of unused blogs in my pocket.

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Well now, that's a pain in the ass.

Seriously said...

kinda ironic with the convo we were having about K.

How come it's okay if I do it? I am going with, it just is.

Anonymous said...

I want to make it perfectly clear. I was the one who collected comic books and read fantasy and sci-fi novels. Always have always will. I was there first. There. It's been said.

As for Mark... he's always been a bit insecure. I think he needs some good therapy (am I allowed to say "as well").

Seriously said...

OMG - does EVERYTHING have to be a competition for you?????

I just want to be able to do magic (and be in charge of the tectonic plates and the flaming squirrels), you can have the rest.

Besides, there is only so much Little House on the Prairie to obsess on.

mathgeek said...

Can I just say that tara fyed is not working for me?

Seriously said...

absolutely - is why I threw it out there.