We are now officially on a limited income. We have debated about the kids staying in private school, and whether we should spend their trust on Montessori and private schools or whether it should be saved for college. We decided on one more year, but that MJ would keep them home for the summer. Summer is essentially daycare, not school, so I really shouldn't use their trust for it.
MJ asked the school director if there was some kind of scholarship he could apply for, for the kids next year. Instead she said she would keep their tuition the same as this year. It got raised for everyone else. This is good. More would be better, but I will take no increases.
I also asked MJ if he would PLEASE take the kids to the school one day a week this summer so they could see their friends. And I think he will need a break, although he doesn't think so.
Today when he picked the kids up, he asked the director how he should pay for having them there just one day a week. She says, "Don't worry about it." They are not charging us.
Great! Just great! Now what am I going to bitch about?
Gone by Lisa McMann
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment