Thursday, May 8, 2008

Nothing to major to talk about...

This was funny:



K is 5. *sigh* I made it through Bonker's just fine. They got there before I did and had run off a lot of energy and got to play video games and win lots of tickets (to be traded in for little cheapy toys). They were eating pizza when I arrived. After that they got to play $1 worth each of video games and then we went home. And had ice cream. and opened presents (he got his first bike-speed racer). and watched speed racer.

I sure need to figure out some of my issues, so I can be at least pleasant to my husband again. I was just cranky crabby last night.

Today I totally forgot it was my anniversary (omg 9 years! who'd of thunk it?). I couldn't figure out why I was getting puppy dog eyes this morning and I had song lyrics waiting for me in IM. I am so worthless! Guess I am going to have to give it up tonight. ;)

I got my book yesterday that has the chapter on demand-resistance. I shall start reading it today at lunch and report back.

I am really tired and don't want to work.

Hope you all have a loverly day!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

You forgot your anniversary?!? Tara, dear . . . can you say WHOOPS?

Got some shopping to do?

Seriously said...

This just is a terrible time for me to keep track of. K b-day, anniv, mother's day usually all in a week. And that the anniv is the day after K's bday never helps.

Leslie said...

Yeah, my Mother's Day gets lost in M's b-day. Remember, she was actually BORN on Mother's day.

And tomorrow, she's 15. Half-way to 30. Sigh. At least K is only half-way to 10!

Seriously said...

Halfway to 30??? omg, stop that!!!!! I can't deal with him turning 5, much less yours being halfway to 30.

K and I came home from the hospital on Mother's Day. Little gifts that they are...

it really doesn't feel like 15 years ago.