
- I hate it when I am asked to do something, and then I find out someone else in the office has already done it!! Argh!!!!!! Quit wasting my fricking time!
- No jury trials today... so here I sit... at work... I was really looking forward to reading my book. *sigh*
- wondering if JR is back home yet... how was San Diego? They celebrated Mother's Day together. those boys are so weird. :P
- DK's birthday party was great Saturday. It was a bit windy and cold, but the kids didn't seem to care, so we carried on. (I was fully prepared to move it to the house from the Park) The kids brought bikes and scooters and rode around and played on the playground. He had a blast! Mom and Dad came that afternoon, and he got to have another birthday party... he was up to 3 by this point. No he's not spoiled. I will have some pictures as soon as I get them off my camera.
- I GOT TO GO TO THE MOVIES!!!! We had a little anniversary date night. Dinner was meh, but we went to see Ironman. Surprisingly pretty good.
- Sunday, I bought curtains for my bedroom. Yes, I took the sheets that I had stapled to the wall over the windows down. We actually go them up. Which was a challenge in itself because the windows are on far ends of the wall, up against the neighboring wall. So there is no room to hang the rod on the outside of the window on one side. And I noticed this morning that the drapes are a little heavy for the cheapy rods I bought. But they were just 3 bucks each, so no biggie to buy better ones. Plus, after the drapes went up, we hung a quilt my mom made for MJ that is beautiful and indescribable. I will have to take a picture. Boy, you should have seen the math we were doing to try to center this thing on the wall. But all my calculations were perfect.
- Yesterday we went to St Louis to the Cancer Center there that we are going to use for MJ's transplant. I thought we were going for a biopsy in prep for the transplant in July. Amazingly they didn't do a biopsy, because his blood tests were stable. The doctor (who heads the center) didn't feel it was necessary yet. And since it is a major pain, literally, we didn't fight too hard. Then he didn't think that MJ was progressed far enough in his illness to warrant doing a transplant right now (worst thing is it only has a 50% survival rate). So it looks like unless there is a major change, no transplant this year! And MJ seems like he is going to be okay with it. Doc thought with at the rate it is progressing, it might be a year or two before a transplant is necessary. Already he is defying the statistics. Most patients in his circumstances only make it 16 months. We are going on 3+ years. (BTW, if he does the transplant and it is successful, he is cured. Remission is extremely rare).
- I really, really hate it when someone does my work and doesn't tell me, so I duplicate it. Jiminy if you think something was done, that I usually do, check with me first and make sure I didn't do it already or aren't working on it already. What? I already said this one? Well, I really really hate it, and it really irked me!
What else, what else? Umm can't think of anything else right now, so I guess that is it. :D
3 comments:
Glad St. Louis went so well. I hope MJ can spend some time counting his lucky stars instead of possible germs!
We can only hope...
Hurray!
Post a Comment