
Well, color me startled! Davi tagged me for a MeMe. I feel so, so, so... wow! Well, how could I not participate after being so honored. If there is another Rowan out there, please do not let me know. (I know that sounds highly sarcastic, but actually is truly sincere.) And it's long and gives me the chance to seriously babble. And we know how I lurves to babble. And memes, I am a sucker for memes...
TEN things you wish you could say to TEN people right now.
1. I'm sorry
2. I love you
3. Thank you! You have always supported me immediately, unconditionally and without reservation
4. Be strong. Never give up and never give in.
5. What the hell was I thinking?
6. I would not have survived without you. "Thank you" and "I love you" are inadequate. (Yes, I AM talking about you)
7. You sir, are an ass (No, I am not talking about you. "You" would never read this.)
8. You can do this.
9. I want a do over!
10. Don't. Just, don't.
NINE things about yourself.
1. My children are my world (corny but true)
2. I love fantasy (and vampires)
3. I hate to work and have no career aspirations
4. I have an unhealthy need for approval
5. I have this insane need to start projects
6. I have an inability to finish them
7. I hate mess and dirt
8. I hate to clean more
9. I will do anything for love
EIGHT ways to win your heart.
1. Make me laugh
2. Make me feel important
3. Don't patronize me
4. Big hugs
5. Little things
6. Make me feel smart
7. Encourage me
8. Accept my oddities (it's just part of me, you know?)
SEVEN things that cross your mind a lot.
1. the girl child and the boy child2. vampires
3. the future
4. the past
5. happiness
6. passion
7. pain
SIX things you do before you fall asleep.
2. check the kiddos
3. snuggle my blankies and pillows
4. check on updates (email, facebook, blogs)
5. Rx
6. read
FIVE people who mean a lot to you at the moment.
2. boy child
3. mom and dad (tough shit, they go together)
4. jeff
5. friends (I love you, 'insert your name here')
(6. vampries)
FOUR things you really enjoy doing.
1. reading (about vampires)2. watching (vampires)
3. listening (to vampires)
4. writing (about vampires)
THREE things you absolutely hate:
2. conflict
3. vegetables
TWO places you want to travel to that you've never been before.
1. Ireland2. England (no, New Zealand, wait, Greece, ah shit, why only 2?)
ONE confession.
1. Everything is better with a vampire in it. What do you mean that isn't a confession?
I obsess. WTF? How did you already know that one?
Fine! What haven't I confessed yet? I tell you everything here.
I love jigsaw puzzles. Someday I will be an old lady with a crocheted shawl and cats, putting together jigsaw puzzles.
Because, not everyone is as enamored with memes as I am, I won't tag anyone. But if I were to do so, you know who you are... cough, cough MathGeek, sneeze, Anon, cough PMM, ahem, Rockin ;)


4 comments:
These three in combination made me laugh. Really.
1. carcass
2. conflict
3. vegetables
You could have confessed that you don't like pasta. That's weird, girl.
LOL - I don't need to confess, you just did it for me. Do you remember exactly what it is that I object to? Is this one of those way back when things? I will eat spaghetti, and lasagna, and I love ravioli...
You promised vampires, and you certainly delivered.
Of course you!! I am unaware of any other Rowans floating around in the blogosphere, subscribing to my nonsensical ramblings!!
*grins* I had to actually go back and add in the vampires. I believe "I love fantasy" was as close as I originally got. Then once I started, I couldn't stop, ROFL. The 4 things really shouldn't have vampires in it at all, but I couldn't resist.
Post a Comment