


Can you recite the entire script word for word? I can. I believe MathGeek, and maybe Laggin, can as well.

Every wonder what happened to this girl who was one of the hottest chicks of the 80s? (I so totally wanted to be her!!)She's teaching yoga and pilates in L.A.
Don't you hate this 46 year old bitch now? Me too. I wonder if I can get private lessons... Maybe if I ask nicely for Christmas.
Wonder what happened to the rest of em?
Ahhhh... the good old days.















4 comments:
I didn't know you liked this movie. I love this movie. I wanted "That chick Julie is truly dazzling" engraved on my wedding ring... sigh. They just don't make 'em like that anymore.
And how weird is it that Loryn is now the voice of Tommy Pickles?
*sigh*
I puffy heart that movie.
I had to go to "puffy heart" so as to be properly '80s!
Oh, and I have "Johnny Are You Queer" on my iPod!!!!
Awww, now I want to go dust off my VCR player and get out the tape you gave me (birthday?).
"Like, why couldn't they just own a pizza hut or something".
Oh don't get me started, I could recite right along with you. But thank you for that trip down memory lane, rowan!
46? Damn.
Remember the "plastics" comment from her Stacey's mom? I didn't get the reference until a few years ago. It always drove me nuts!
"A Million Miles Away" is still one of my favorites. (GooGoo Dolls covered it too)
Post a Comment