Monday, December 22, 2008

Weekend News

Not a lot of time right now, so here are the highlights. I don't have my camera to take and upload any pictures right now... so I am making do with pictures begged borrowed and stolen.


My new toy. I am in click heaven. Now if I can figure out how to turn the tones and beeps when you press keys off. Plus, how to turn down the volume on the message alert (scares the crap out of me whenever it goes off).
Robert got a haircut. Yeah!!! Hey Rockin' looks like I did it, huh?

We got our Christmas tree. It is in the living room waiting for decorating.


Got us some new babies!! Below is actually a baby picture of them from the breeders website. They aren't this little anymore. Lucy is on the left with the ruby eyes (they are not that bright), Alice is on the right.



Bestest part of the weekend. Got to have lunch with the girls in KC. Super duper, hugoid loud YEAH!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We want the breeders website so we can look at all the cute rat babies!
Cheers!!!

Seriously said...

Spoiled Ratten Rattery

Anonymous said...

Rats. Oh... rats. Your mother is going to have a freak out. I can't wait to watch.

Leslie said...

Lunch was great. Yeah for the tree. Ok... whatever...for the rats. You could do better if you did the haircut!

Anonymous said...

People just don't get how sweet, clean and smart rats are. They really have a bad rap for sure! I hope you enjoy them, and my kids and I loved going to the website!