(but forgive the small budget special effects)
You can have Edward ;)
Gone by Lisa McMann
16 years ago
Shiny Happy Fits of Rage
"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing."-Agatha Christie
2 comments:
Who and what is that? Scuze me, I must go hose myself down.
**sigh**
He is Alex O'Loughlin (Character is Mick St. John)
The show is Moonlight and was on CBS.
It won the People's Choice Award last year for Favorite New TV Drama.
It was canceled after 1 season.
I missed it when it originally aired, because it was broadcast TV, you know? But I bought the season on iTunes and love it! It is deliciously cheesy. The special effects make me giggle. The first episode was terrible. Mick had me at hello.
They canceled it? WTF! Seriously? Seriously!
Post a Comment