Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Want, Want, Want!!!











For no other reason than it is really cool. And I am shallow that way. You can choose from 1/2 a billion shells. Seriously, I counted them. All for about 14.99. Well except for the Sworaski crystal ones, but then those are a little too blingy for me. ;) Don't believe me? Check it out! Of course I will have to switch to T-Mobile and spend $149.99 for the phone. But that is such a deal! They are normally $299.99 and there is an instant discount of $100 and a mail-in discount of $50. And who can resist such a bargin? Plus whatver plan and monthly fees are attached. But what the price of fashion?



Or Even:

Gotcha on that one, didn't I? I couldn't find a vampire one, but you can design your own. :D

I probably would need to do wifely favors for a long time. Maybe I will just go wait for the UPS guy to bring me my Amazon.com delivery. He is happy with a smile. ;)

No comments: