Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm a Little Late on This One


The picture has nothing to do with anything. I just like it. To the oblivious, it's Edgar Allen Poe. The author. You, dumb-ass, go Google it. The rest of us will be moving on now.

If you read The Bloggess, then you probably have seen this. If you don't, click here now. Ah hell, if you read it, click here anyway. Read it again. Now. Like now, now. It's okay, I'll wait.

It is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Why can't I be that funny?

It is nice when the tears are from laughing so hard and you are trying to hold it in so your co-workers don't come find you to see why you are snorting and think you are some kind of freak.

Seriously I was crying. I have teardrops on my pants. Ah crap, my nose is running.

I need to go find another box of kleenex.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

She is truly crazy. Funny crazy.