Friday, October 31, 2008

Help iPod peoples!


I am not sure if this is an audio-book thing or not, but I haven't noticed it happen with music.

Sometimes when I am listening to books it "rewinds" itself back to the beginning of the track. It is usually within a minute or two of it just starting. It is frickin' annoying, because then I have to try to figure out where it stopped. I have started to pay attention to where I am now... "okay, 7 hours and 31 minutes"... But it is a serious pain in the arse!

It doesn't happen every time or with every book. It happened with Harry Potter Book 7 (downloaded from CDs) and The Host (downloaded from iTunes).

Anyone else have this issue, or know what the deal is??

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I haven't had that happen. Sorry. Unless I was stupid enough to accidentally hit the "back" button. :/