Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Soundtrack o' My Life






Laggin was handing out homework. Here is my extra credit. Late, but turned in.

Opening Credits:

No Rain-Blind Melon


Waking up:
Unwritten-Natasha Bedingfield


First Day of School:
(This one was hard)
Breakaway- Kelly Clarkson
I Wanna Be a Cowboy- Boys Don't Cry
(cuz it's funny)

Fight Song:
Pretender-Foo Fighters (not sure who I am fighting with, but there is a verse that I would love to scream at someone)


Breaking up:
Call Me When You're Sober-Evanescence
, (not taking that shit anymore)
U + Ur Hand-P!nk
(she just has it down here)

Prom:
Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash
(Uh, I didn't go to Prom, but I remember this one from Homecoming)



Mental Breakdown: (Way too many choices)
Mother, Mother-Tracy Bonham
(everything's fine);
Iris-GooGoo Dolls
(explanation a little too close, either you get it or you don't);
Seether-Veruca Salt (trying to restrain the crazies)


Driving:
Live and Let Die-Guns n Roses
(just cuz it is a loud kickass song)

Flashback:
Million Miles Away-Plimsouls
(if you need an explanation, tough!)

Getting Back Together:

Unchained Melody - U2 (makes me cry)


Wedding:

I'll Love You till the End-The Pogues (makes me cry harder)


Birth of a Child:

What a Wonderful World-Louis Armstrong
(everybody uses this song somewhere-but the kiddos are the only thing that makes sense in my world)

Final Battle:

Keep Holding On-Avril Lavigne
Knights of Cydonia-Muse
(still working on this one... haven't found the perfect song yet)

Death Scene:
Angel-Sarah McLachlin

("
you're in the arms of the angel
may you find some comfort there")


Funeral Song:
Angel Standing By-Jewel
(I'll be there keeping a watch over you)

Ending Credits:
The River-Garth Brooks
;
I Can See Clearly Now-Bob Marley




2 comments:

Leslie said...

I missed this post! Good list. I'm gonna come listen later today.

Seriously said...

;)

There just weren't enough slots for angst in the list, LOL.