Friday, September 19, 2008

Why Women Should Vote, pt 2

I started to post this in a comment in reply to LiteralDan -- but it got excessively long (from me? Nah...) for a comment.

I really wish that I had an author to give credit to.

I rec'd this (post below) in an email from a co-worker yesterday 9/18, it was forward to her to the 10th, then by someone on the 9th. That is the end of the trail attached to the email.

Googling, I found:

These credit Connie Schultz, a columnist for the Cleveland Plain Dealer:
http://www.mamasforobama.net/iron-jawed-angels-and-why-women-should-vote
http://www.carolhansengrey.com/articles/Carol/IronJawedAngels.html

These look as if they are validating the authenticity of the story not the author:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/womenvote.asp
http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/w/womens-vote.htm

I found numerous reprints on other blogs. So I can happily report that the message is getting out - keep spreading it. If anyone wants the actual email to forward, let me know, and I will send it to you. My email address is in my profile.

I got these from You Tube...
HBO Trailer


Picketing Clip

1 comment:

siskbert said...

Am i the only one who saw this the first time it came out?