
I had the oddest dream last night. Without going into too many details, I died. I have never actually died in a dream before. I always wake up first. Naturally I take this as a bad omen. Like any normal, intelligent, sane person would do... I go online and look up dream interpretations.
Death
To dream of your own death, indicates a transitional phase in your life. You are becoming more enlightened or spiritual. Alternatively, you are trying desperately to escape the demands of your daily life.
Die
To dream that you die in your dream, symbolizes inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or in your life. Although such a dreams may bring about feelings of fear and anxiety, it is no cause for alarm and is often considered a positive symbol. Dreams of experiencing your own death usually means that big changes are ahead for you. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind. These changes does not necessarily imply a negative turn of events. Metaphorically, dying can be seen as an end or a termination to your old ways and habits. So, dying does not always mean a physical death, but an ending of something.
On a negative note, to dream that you die may represent involvement in deeply painful relationships or unhealthy, destructive behaviors. You may feeling depressed or feel strangled by a situation or person in your waking life. Perhaps your mind is preoccupied with someone who is terminally ill or dying. Alternatively, you may be trying to get out of some obligation, responsibility or other situation. http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/
Well now, isn't that surprising. Not!


2 comments:
No not morbid at all. While Mark's illness could be part of this...I choose good changes in your life instead. I see this means you figuring out how to sleep, becoming happier and MOVING TO KC.
Next time you need dream interpretation, call me. I'll tell you what you NEED to hear...no morbidity allowed. smooch
One of my co-workers told me it was a good omen, this morning. Naturally I was curious so thus I delved into it further.
I will just have to start posting all my dreams, so everyone can have a go at them.
Ewwwwww... the thought gives me the shivers.
Post a Comment