Tuesday, September 9, 2008

"Turn Around and Face Your Fate"

Do you ever wonder if "this is it"? If this is as good as it gets? (Sounds like that is from a movie.) All those things that you thought, "some day... be patient, keep working towards your goals/dreams" turn out to be "never gonna happen." And "Happily Ever After," or anything close to it, truly is just a myth. Do you ever wake up and just realize it is all too late?

Yesterday was a rough day... I needed to think. I still don't have any answers. I am tired. I am just so tired.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Uh... this is not good. I came home kinda blue too. You ok?

Seriously said...

Today? No, not fine. This week? Probably not.

Ask me again next week.

Leslie said...

Sweetie, it may not be fine, but it's not too late. It's NOT.

I don't know what's going on exactly...I can guess and come up with a thousand options. Anyhow, maybe you just need to kick yourself in the ass and change what you want changed. It's hard to do and scary, but in the end, at least you tried.

You know I'm here for whatever you need. Ass kicking...hug...ear... Kleenex...guest bedroom...whatever. Smooch.

mathgeek said...

As usual, laggin says everything I would have said, only better. I'm here too, if you want/need anything.

Leslie said...

OH, and to quote from your own blog..."Don’t let what you cannot do stop you from doing what you can do." -Ram Gidoomal

:)