Monday, September 22, 2008

Okay Dokey then - I like to play


By way of Laggin. I love this crap. Seriously. No sarcasm involved.

Here are the rules:

I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to seven others! The questions are as follows:

Where is your cell phone? purse
Where is your significant other? driving
Your hair color? boxed
Your mother? love
Your father? support
Your favorite thing? friends
Your dream last night? forgot
Your dream/goal? courageousness
The room you're in? office
Your hobby? fantasy
Your fear? death
Where do you want to be in 6 years? content
Where were you last night? couch
What you're not? strong
One of your wish-list items? serenity
Where you grew up? Lincoln
The last thing you did? breathed
What are you wearing? clothes
Your TV? big
Your pet? ceili
Your computer? battery
Your mood? tired
Missing someone? absolutely
Your car? boring
Something you're not wearing? socks
Favorite store? Book
Your summer? Yuck
Love someone? grins
Your favorite color? orange
When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
Last time you cried? yesterday

Comment: That one word rule dictates boring answers, all! You are supposed to pass it on... but I don't really know so many people's in the blogosphere. So...
I'm passing this on to:
1. RockinMama
2. Siskbert
3. MathGeek
4.
5.
6.
7.

Sisk and MathGeek get a blog dammit! You will be corrupted. Resistance is futile. You will comply! But for now, you may answer in the comments :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is your cell phone? counter
Where is your significant other? Seattle
Your hair color? Chesnut
Your mother? Rock
Your father? Soft
Your favorite thing? Home
Your dream last night? 90210
Your dream/goal? Writer
The room you're in? Office
Your hobby? Singing
Your fear? Blindness
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Happy
Where were you last night? Bed
What you're not? Organized
One of your wish-list items? Beach
Where you grew up? Irvine
The last thing you did? Laundry
What are you wearing? Clothes
Your TV? Loud
Your pet? Nala
Your computer? Addicted
Your mood? Sick
Missing someone? Husband
Your car? Maternal
Something you're not wearing? Socks
Favorite store? Art
Your summer? Hot
Love someone? Obviously
Your favorite color? Green
When is the last time you laughed? Saturday
Last time you cried? Sunday

Seriously said...

You not organized? bwahahahaaa. If I could be a 10th as organized, I would be so happy. LYMY!!

Anonymous said...

Let's just say in the few years since I've seen you, it's just not part of my life any longer. I want it, but organization is at my fingertips and far enough away to frustrate the hell out of me! LYMY MORE!!!

mathgeek said...

Where is your cell phone? purse
Where is your significant other? laundry
Your hair color? dirty
Your mother? angel
Your father? sweet
Your favorite thing?
Your dream last night? weird
Your dream/goal? travel
The room you're in? family
Your hobby? none
Your fear? lightning
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Colorado
Where were you last night? home
What you're not? organized
One of your wish-list items? Hybrid
Where you grew up? Wiesbaden
The last thing you did? sneezed
What are you wearing? clothes
Your TV? okay
Your pet? two
Your computer? Dell
Your mood? irritated
Missing someone? Mom
Your car? Honda
Something you're not wearing? makeup
Favorite store? Furniture
Your summer? short
Love someone? many
Your favorite color? green
When is the last time you laughed? minutes
Last time you cried? Friday

Why is my mood irritated? Because I really can't answer most of those with one word!

Seriously said...

I always loves me a challenge. Although I did want to put asterisks in there, to give further information later. I dunno, I have this little bitty problem with conciseness.

And you neglected to mention your favorite thing... hmmmm???