Monday, September 22, 2008

And now for something completely different

I like award shows mostly for the red carpet. I am a girl, I like the dresses. So sue me. But just in case you live under a rock as I do, the Emmy's were last night. This morning People put together their best dressed list. Impressed? Not so much. Can you say blech?

I am so glad that I did not know it was on, and did not make an attempt to watch. What a serious waste of time it would have been. Maybe the dresses looked better in motion, but somehow I don't think so.

The only one that caught my eye at all was this one:
I am a sucker for the etherial greek goddess look. I would have liked it better without the sash aroung the waist. Make it either fitted to the hipbones and then flare into the oodles of fabric, or an empire waist. Or, oooooo, a ruched and surplus fabric bodice. But that is just me.

That is all. Carry on.

3 comments:

siskbert said...

and you don't watch Project Runway? get with it missy. you'll love it! bravo. wednesday nights. 9pm.

Seriously said...

MAYBE I will try it, but those people annoy me. As to why some shows annoy and others fascinate, I have no clue.

siskbert said...

that's the fun!