Monday, September 22, 2008

somebody hand me the damn kleenex

My baby (5-year old boy child) lost his first tooth yesterday. Do you think if I just squeeze him real tight, he'll stop growing?


(Semi-funny - he was in the middle of a meltdown because I paused his Wii game as he was crying because he was so frustrated by it. I carried him into daddy for a snuggle and MJ decided to distract him by popping the tooth right out. Worked.)

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Ok, I just got woozy. I can't do loose teeth. I can't think about loose teeth.

mathgeek said...

Ooh, I wish I could find a picture of Jonas when he had a top front tooth dangling diagonally (the other front one had already come out, so there was an empty space). This went on for DAYS. I couldn't look at him. Have I sufficiently grossed you out, laggin?

Seriously said...

LOL, you are a cruel, cruel woman. Hehe, wish I would have been brave enough to do that.

Laggin, at least you are done with tooth extraction, unless... wisdom teeth?

Leslie said...

Eep.

If they have to have widsom teeth pulled at least I don't have to be in the room!