sick
migraine
going home
Gone by Lisa McMann
16 years ago
Shiny Happy Fits of Rage
"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing."-Agatha Christie
6 comments:
One word: weather.
We've all been headachy here too with the weather changes. It has a huge impact on the headaches of both Eldest and me.
I am working on a week with this one now. I hope the weather turns soon, I am getting sick (no pun intended) of this.
Have fun tomorrow. I am very jealous. Seriously!
Me three. :(
Thanks for ALL the birthday cards. They all arrived yesterday. It was like a mail box pinata!
I didn't realize my new colors were similar to yours (mine is brownish/greyish, not black.) I just hit the scramble colors button and that's what came up. I liked it so I hit save! No copying intended.
I am so totally kidding. I just found it funny that we changed on the same day.
Of course I have been agonizing over this for a week, and you are very brave and just go for it. :D Love ya!!!
Now I need to go read all your posts and get caught up in the world.
Post a Comment