Friday, June 27, 2008

Music

Okay last one, I think.

Who'd have thunk it?? I found two songs I REALLY like courtesy of Guitar Hero. They sound familiar, so I am sure this is not the first time I have heard them. But given the many times in a row I have listened to them try to play them, they have grown on me.

They who'd have thunk it is, Guitar Hero?? are you sure? I know! Right? Up to this point I have not been happy with the music selection, although they are easier to tolerate when I am playing them. I have been BEGGING MJ to get far enough to unlock Pearl Jam. I have even promised favors (don't listen Sisk/Anon, whoever you are), but so far it hasn't happened.

Sorry got distracted...

So these other two have really grown on me, so that I have downloaded them to my iPod, and have played them over and over and over and over. Got the words down. Not too surprisingly it has also helped my playing of them... matter of fact last night, on one I only missed one note (can't tell you how bummed I was when that happened).

Just another little oddity in my life. :D

What was that? Oh the songs... duh! LOL. They can be found at the bottom of the page. (Scroll all the way down and click the play arrow.) The first one I can't get out of my head and have been humming for days.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

My Guitar Hero find was Social Distortion. I somehow missed out on them. (It appears that they arrived on the musical scene about the time I arrived on the Mommy-scene.) I think I missed all society and trivia from 1993-1996. I think of them as . . . The Lost Years.