
And I got my package from Amazon yesterday. The books are beautiful. I was going to sleep with them snuggled in my arms last night, but I was afraid it might rip or wrinkle the cover. ;) And I didn't even get yelled at. A bonus.
I sure hope that my dad is making me a library case (bookcase) for my birthday... even though I am a bad daughter that doesn't even call on Father's Day.


4 comments:
I'll be interested in your thoughts on New Moon. I'm looking forward to starting the third but NOT until next week. TOO addicting.
Terri! You didn't call on Father's Day? Did you send an e-card at least? Not a guilt trip, but we need to get you focused again. Focus spell, focus spell... who's got the focus spell...? Wait, nope that's an ear of wombat, that won't work...
Is he making you a bookcase like the one we saw in February? If so I am seriously jealous. My dad's toolbox is about the size of a lunchbox.
I asked for that one and sent him the picture. I have also seen a low one that is really nice. Actually I am not sure that I am that picky. All of the things he makes are beautiful.
Post a Comment