Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thoughts for Thursday



Why is it that when you have a REALLY good idea, it is not a time where there is paper and pen handy - and then by the time you do have writing implement and surface, the idea is gone???

There is nothing like having a casual chat with the boss, and getting to listen to each other pee. Yay for public bathrooms!

Tomorrow is a holiday. I get to spend all day with the in-laws. Oh for Woo Hoo! I am feeling a migraine coming on that will confine me to my bedroom for the entire day.

Last night went okay though. We watched Independence Day after the kiddos went to bed, so did have to have any conversations. Although step-dad talked all the way through it, and Eagle was rooting for the aliens. I was so ready to Shut the F*%&# Up! both of them.

I have started writing. I suck! It goes so much better in my head.

That is all. Over and out. Unless I think of something else.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

The public peeing comment made me laugh. It reminds me of the time I was in trial and we were on break. An important witness called my cell phone so I actually answered . . . while in the stall. At least there were no accompanying "sounds" if you know what I mean. But when I came out of the stall I got some funny looks!