Gasp, gasp, gasp don't forget to breathe.
LOL, no seriously...
I am freakishly excited about this. My biggest dilemma early this week was whether to cancel my Amazon order for Breaking Dawn, because I wouldn't get it until the 6th, and go to the bookstore Saturday and buy it there.
Why was this a dilemma? Because it is significantly cheaper through Amazon. (Well, and yeah I love Amazon with my heart and soul, and going to a bookstore would feel like cheating, but that is a different story)
BREATHE!!
Well - I got an email from Amazon Tuesday saying that I could get it SATURDAY on it's release date by following these easy steps.
Oh. My. GAWD!!!!! Can I love Amazon more than heart and soul? Cause I do now!
Yeah it's a sickness. But I don't think they have a pill for this one yet.
I thinks I need to go sit by my mailbox now...


1 comment:
I finished both "Host" and "Eclipse" (wait, is that the third one? Whatever the third one is), on the trip.
I LURVED them. I told M that "Host" is better than "Twilight" but she won't believe me. She started reading it but stopped about three chapters in saying that she was going to save it until after 4 comes out.
I interpret that to mean, she thinks "Host" is really good and is afraid it will interfere with her reading of 4.
Post a Comment