
and I could have been annoying you with a new quote everyday...
Breaking Dawn
Quotes of the Day (July 12th — August 1st)
1. Alice: "I'll play you for it. Rock, paper, scissors."
Edward: "Why don't you just tell me who wins?"
Alice: "I do. Excellent."
2. Bella: "Oh, Mike! How will I go on?"
3. Tanya: "Ah, Edward. I've missed you."
4. Emmett: "Oooo, scary."
5. Bella: "Jasper? What do vampires do for bachelor parties? You're not taking him to a strip club, are you?"
6. Charlie: "Bells, we're up to bat."
7. Edward: "You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
8. Bella: "Why am I covered in feathers?"
9. Alice: "No one will dare to call you plain when I'm through with you."
Bella: "Only because they're afraid you'll suck their blood."
10. Edward: "Oops."
11. Renee: "Alice wouldn't let us do anything else. Every time we tried, she all but ripped our throats out."
12. Edward: "Do you want me to sing to you? I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away."
13. Rosalie: "Over my pile of ashes."
14. Edward: "You look so guilty—like you've committed a crime."
15. Sam: "This is not something our treaty anticipated. This is a danger to every human in the area."
16. Rosalie: "I'd like to beat you dead."
17. Jasper: "I can't understand. I can't bear this."
18. Seth: "You'll hurt her. Let her go."
19. Carlisle: "I've seen vampire venom work miracles, but there are conditions that even venom cannot overcome."
20. Jacob: "I'll kill you myself! I'll do it now!"
21. Bella: "Should I be afraid?" Edward: "Terrified."
Sorry - Laggin is probably the only one who will get any of this... and not even sure L appreciates any of my obsession, LOL


2 comments:
Your obsessive side is adorable.
And these are quite interesting.
Too bad I won't be able to wrestle the book away from Eldest this weekend. But then again, that's good, I have too much work to do.
I will try not to give too much away on Monday, except I am sure M will spill the beans anyway.
I have been meaning to tell you - Give M a great big huge-est hug for the intro to these books. And whoever left it on the table in the living room by the-cell-phone-plug-it-in-and-charge-it -up-thingy where it caught my attenrtion. :D
Post a Comment