
I always thought my 10th anniversary would be sort of magical, in a realistic sort of way.
I have two cards in my purse to give to the husband to commemorate the occasion. Selected very carefully, so that they do not express undying devotion and thoughts of forever. His gift has not arrived yet. In fact I can't find a receipt of the order AND I don't remember who I ordered it from. Think I need to go to my online credit card statements and check it out.
Normally if someone asked me what I wanted from a husband for any gift giving occasion, I would normally say, something sparkly. He is seriously into the traditional gift giving list. For the 10th it is aluminum/tin traditionally, and diamonds modern. If I get anything with a diamond I will cry. I am really hoping he goes with the traditional and get a picture frame or something.
I forgot what day it was this a.m. (Sorry I am all wrapped up in my son's bday). The husband hauled me back into bed for some snuggle time since it was a "special" day. Ugh. Tonight has no babysitter, so since momsy and popsy are coming tomorrow for the boy's bday, we are going to borrow them as babysitters. We are going to go see Star Trek. Sounds perfect to me!. I suggested dinner, but since he "can't" eat most food cooked at restaurants, that probably isn't going to happen.
Cross your fingers for me that this all goes quickly, uneventfully, and without sparkles.


3 comments:
Here's a completely crass statement...No. Nevermind. I'll e-mail it. =P
I meant to post this in yesterday's post. I know you are going through all kinds of tough things, and this is apropos of NONE of that...this is just an observation based on your pictures...
You're a hottie, lady!
(You may now proceed to read some real advice from smarter, more serious people.)
Miko - Can I just tell you how much you made me smile? Thx!
Post a Comment