Saturday, May 9, 2009

Sparkles


Earrings.

He was worried they weren't big enough.  I said size really doesn't matter (snicker).  I didn't cry.  I didn't give them back.  I put them on.  They didn't seem as scary as any other kind of sparkles.  And like Laggin said, I can always... Oh wait she didn't say ;)

Well, my whole family reads the blog now.  (waves at mom and dad)  Yeah, that went over well.  There should be some interesting conversations this weekend.  Can I just tell you my inner-self, the one with all the issues, is screaming bloody murder.  

I would like for this weekend to be over now.

BTW - the boy child's birthday party is today.  Yippee!  Let's all try to keep that in mind.  Maybe we can hold off on letting the world explode until Sunday.

3 comments:

siskbert said...

So now we all will know what's going on. Is that ok?

Dibs said...

How did the weekend go?

Leslie said...

I bet the earrings are purty. :/