Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Shamless Plug # 2


You thought I was going to forget didn't you...

Some of the Blog-Addict such as myself (Blog Addict, me? Get out!) have been watching Heather and Mike Spohr deal with losing Maddie 5 weeks ago on The Spohr's are Multiplying and The Newborn Identity. A lot of people contributed to the March of Dimes in her behalf. There is also this: Maddie's Monster. This company makes these adorable stuffed monsters. The profits from Maddie's Monster will be donated to the March of Dimes. I bought one for both the girl and the boy child. They didn't quite understand why I was crying when I opened up the box, but the loved the toys. Don't hold me to this but it is about 12-15" tall. Just the perfect huggable size.

They are available through CurlyQ Cuties. The business custom makes these little monsters. Check them out while you are there.

No comments: