Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy 10th fricking Anniversay


So May 8th is my 10th anniversay. Yippee!!! What do you get the man who want nothing, really doesn't like material possessions, and has requested a night alone in a hotel to "jump your bones". Somehow I am not thinking a request for a divorce is going to go over well.

I settled on an aluminum birdbath in an Yin-Yang shape. (Aluminum/tin is traditional for 10th anniversary. and he is into all that zen bullshit.)

Oh yeah, this is all going so well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing makes a girl want sexy time more than crass overtures!

Leslie said...

Is it bad that there is porn music going through my head? Not that I'd know what porn music sounds like, I mean...err
...shaddup Laggin.

Terin said...

Okay that made me laugh. And know I am trying decide what porn music sounds like.

Oh BTW Terin = Rowan

Terin said...

"now" I am trying to decide...


I am so tired.

Anonymous said...

bow chicka bow bow.

at least you're getting some. i think. this from the woman whos husband recently turned her down for sex cuz his shoulder hurt from a bike accident.

the accident was 4 years ago.

take him to that big freaking lodge-looking hotel with the theme rooms - the beds are so bad neither one of you will 'want to.' trust me. it killed a 'romantic weekend' for us, or dare i say, successfully diverted one. ?