Friday, March 7, 2008

Random Thoughtage


The hallway at my work is a alternating black and red tiled floor. Just your standard industrial 12 inch-linoleum squares. Everytime I walk down the hall I am moved to only walk on the red squares or the black squares (doesn't matter which color...) Does that make me nuts? I don't have a hissy if I mess up.

------------------------------------------
So yesterday, I got my panties in a bunch because I missed a couple of people that should not have been allowed to continue with their education degree because of their GPA. I went all hell-fire to my boss and she sent an email to the students based on my data that told them that if they did not get their GPAs up by the end of the semester, they were outa-here.

Well I screwed up the calc on one of them and she actually was fine and immediately responded with that. I am so embarrassed that this happened. My boss isn't mad. She actuall is really cool, and has a "we are human" attitude. I just have this problem being caught making mistakes.

-------------------------------------------
I went to bed immediately after dinner last night with a headache. Then I started coughing. panicked that I was getting sick again. I still have a headache but not coughing anymore (okay just a little, but not more than normal).

--------------------------------------------
Caite has a birthday party to go to Saturday afternoon.
Easter is in 2 weeks. going to my moms, or she probably will come here.
I want to go to KC soon.

---------------------------------------------
M wants to sell our sim (land we own) in SL. Probably a good idea, since I don't really log on a whole lot anymore. It would save us $250 a month. SL is an expensive hobby. It is just nice to know that in this one spot I can do whatever the hell I want. Kinda like owning your own home instead of renting...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I want you to come to KC soon too!!! How about Memorial Day weekend? When we could spend a little MORE time together.

Seriously said...

Now that is an interesting idea! I like it. Just need to make sure my mother or my husband haven't already made plans for me. :D