Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter

Well we are headed down to the lake after work, to spend the weekend with my folks. Short trip... but better than no trip at all :) Mom says the lake is up 13 feet. So much so, it has pushed the boat dock 100 from shore. I guess it would be more accurate to say that it cause the shoreline to recede a 100 feet from the boat dock and they can't pull it in any more. I can't wait to see this.

My insurance company is playing games with us. We won't cover it... well, maybe... no...let us look into it more... well... nope not gonna do it. Now MJ is looking at a center in St. Louis. Oh so much closer... I am not going to get my hopes up, and I would still need to stop working to be the caregiver.

Have a Happy Easter Yall!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Keep working 'em. Squeaky wheel gets the grease, seriously. Take notes and names.