Friday, March 28, 2008

Okay, I'll Play Along ;)

Picked this one up on a friend's blog...

This is funny; don't spoil the fun -- keep it going. Type out the sentence you end up with in the subject line and forward to your friends. Also, send it back to the person who sent it to you. Pick the month you were born:
January-------I kicked
February-----I loved
March---------I karate chopped
April-----------I licked
May-----------I jumped on
June----------I smelled
July------------I did the Macarena with
August--------I had lunch with
September--I danced with
October------I sang to
November---I yelled at
December---I ran over

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1-------a birdbath
2-------a monster
3-------a phone
4-------a fork
5-------a snowman
6-------a gangster
7-- -----my mobile phone
8-------my dog
9-------my best friends' boyfriend
10-------my neighbor
11-------my science teacher
12-------a banana
13-------a fireman
14-------a stuffed animal
15-------a goat
16-------a pickle
17-------your mom
18-------a spoon
19-------a smurf
20-------a baseball bat
21-------a ninja
23-------a noodle
24-------a squirrel
25-------a football player
26-------my sister
27-------my brother
28-------an ipod
29-------a surfer
30-------a llama
31-------A homeless guy

Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
White---------because I'm cool like that.
Black---------because that's how I roll.
Pink----------because I'm crazy.
Red----------because the voices told me to.
Blue----------because I'm sexy and I do what I want.
Green--------because I think I need some serious help.
Purple--------because I'm AWESOME!
Gray----------because Big Bird said to and he's my leader.
Yellow--------because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars.
Orange-------because my family thinks I'm stupid anyway.
Brown---------because I can.
Other----------because I'm a Ninja!
None----------because I can't control myself!

If you haven't smiled today, this will make you smile and maybe even chuckle...LOL

Now type out the sentence you made in the subject line and put it in the comments.

My Sentence --> I did the Macarena with a fireman because that's how I roll.

No comments: