My daughter is at her very first dentist appointment right now (daddy took her). I am really nervous. You know this directly relates to my mommy-skills. She has lost her two middle bottom teeth. The new ones are coming in crooked because there is not enough room for them. The two next to them are a little loose, and one of the top ones is a little loose.
She was so excited to go. She has talked about it everyday since I made the appointment. This morning the first thing she said to me was, "Dentist day!" She has been asking to goto the dentist for a couple of months now.
I hope it goes well and she stays excited...
UPDATE: She has 2 little cavities is teeth that don't come out for a while, so she has to have fillings. We will start to get religious about brushing our teeth, I think.
Gone by Lisa McMann
16 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment