Friday, November 21, 2008

Pathentic

I am obsessed and addicted and pathetic.

*sigh*

my brain is also mush as a result of 3 weeks of hell at week and my attempt to get caught up from them. I can actually feel the reduction of Rx in my system. The husband did nothing helpful this week because he was "working" (oh bite me! and not in a good vampire way).

Me = Brain dead

KC is East? West? (picture me point alternatively right an left with a questioning look on my face)

My son wants to be like his monster toy what has a power saw for a hand. He wants to cut Christian in half because he is not his best friend anymore. I pointed out that it wasn't really a good reason to cut someone in half, and perhaps we don't really want to do that. "But mom, I won't cut any one else in half. Just Christian." This was as I was walking out the door this morning, so I couldn't really get into what Christian had done to warrant not being his best friend anymore and to be cut in half with the son's wished for power saw hand. Heck, the fact that Christian had been a best friend was news...

I think...
no more Ben-10 for the boy.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

A powersaw hand would be very cool and useful. And I wouldn't mind cutting some people in half.

miko564 said...

I was thinking the same thing as Laggin. I wouldn't mind a power-saw hand...although, it would make "mommy and daddy" time a little more challenging...

Also, not pathetic. I don't talk about this much online, but I got a little of what you have. This week it "got on top of me" and I checked out for a couple days. (i.e. stayed in bed) It is what it is, no more reason to blame yourself than if you had diabetes or allergies...just 'cause it's a "head thing" doesn't make it your fault.

Seriously said...

It's one of those parental moments where you are not sure whether to laugh or not...

and thanks miko